Terms and conditions for FourFourTwo competition to win three pairs of tickets to Newcastle United v Tottenham Hotspur on Saturday August 18 2012.
WIN: Tickets to Newcastle v Spurs
1. The prize consists of two tickets (Newcastle United) to the game against Tottenham Hotspur on Saturday August 18 2012, for three winners. Kick-off is at 17:30.
2. The package does not include travel to or from the ground or any hospitality at the ground.
3. Fans are reminded that tickets are in the Newcastle United end and seats are among home supporters. Please be aware that any vocal or visual support for the opposition will result in ejection from the stadium without compensation.
4. Entrants are reminded that tickets are issued subject to Newcastle United FC Regulations and the Conditions of Entry relevant to those tickets.
5. Competition open to all UK residents with the exception of employees of Thomas Cook Sport Ltd, Newcastle United FC or Hatch Communications, their immediate families, agents or anyone else associated with the administration.
6. No cash alternative will be offered.
7. The competition closes on Friday August 17 2012 at 09:00.
8. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
9. The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. All entrants must be willing to participate in publicity should they be a winner.
11. We reserve the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the competition if, in our sole discretion, the competition is not capable of being conducted as specified in the competition rules.
12. The promoter of this competition is either Thomas Cook Retail Limited, trading as Thomas Cook Sport or Airtrack (for UK departures), or Capitol Holdings Ltd, trading as Thomas Cook Sport (Ireland), for travel arrangements departing from the Republic of Ireland. Thomas Cook Retail Ltd registered office is The Thomas Cook Business Park, Coningsby Road, Peterborough PE3 8SB, and the company registration number is 00102630 England. Capitol Holdings Ltd registered office is 10B Beckett Way, Parkwest Business Park, Dublin 12, and company registration number is 163008. To discover more about Thomas Cook Sport, visit www.thomascooksport.com
Borussia Dortmund's Mario Gotze ruled out of Champions League final against Bayern Munich
Malaga coach Manuel Pellegrini will leave the La Liga club at the end of the current season
Stoke City and manager Tony Pulis part company by mutual agreement after seven years
Andy Carroll pulls out of England's friendly internationals against Ireland and Brazil
Ten years on, the legends speak to FFT
Your questions answered by an A to Z of legends
He's here, he's there, he's...
The cost of Premier League away travel
Nike CR7 IX for you
FourFourTwo is brought to you by Haymarket Consumer Media & FourFourTwo is part of Haymarket Sport
| International Licensing | © Haymarket Media Group 2010