Terms and conditions for FourFourTwo.com competition to win tickets to
the FA Cup Third Round tie between Brighton & Hove Albion and Newcastle United on January 5 2013.
WIN: FA Cup Third Round tickets to Brighton & Hove Albion v Newcastle United
1. The Competition is organised by Haymarket Media Group Ltd. (Company number: 00267189), Teddington Studios, Broom Road, Teddington, Middlesex, TW11 9BE (the Promoter). The Prize is provided by AB InBev UK Limited (Company number: 3982132) (Prize Provider).
2. This Competition is open to all persons aged 18 or over resident in the UK (England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland), excluding the employees of the Promoter, the Prize Provider or their immediate families, associated agents, or anyone associated with the administration of this Competition.
3. The competition period commences on FourFourTwo.com on December 18 2012 and closes at 9am on December 21 2012 (the Competition Period).
4. One entry per person throughout the Competition Period. No purchase necessary, internet access required.
5. To enter the competition and be in with a chance of winning the Prize, participants should answer the following competition question: Which famous Brighton fan is also a shareholder in the club? a) Norman Cook b) Simon Cowell c) Jamie Theakston (the Competition Question) at FourFourTwo.com within the Competition Period.
6. Participants should answer the Competition Question by entering the relevant details including their name, age and telephone number specified on FourFourTwo.com by the end of the Competition Period (the Entry).
7. One (1) participant who submits the required details (see paragraph 6) and answers the question correctly will be picked at random by an independent adjudicator (the Winning Participant). No responsibility will be accepted for any entry that is incomplete or does not comply with these Terms and Conditions in any way.
8. By entering this Competition, all participants will be deemed to have read and understood these Terms and Conditions and be bound by them and the requirements in any other promotional material.
9. The Promoter will take all reasonable steps to avoid disappointing participants.
10. The 1 x Winning Participant will receive a prize consisting of two tickets for his or her self and one guest to Brighton & Hove Albion v Newcastle United at The American Express Community Stadium, Village Way, Brighton, BN1 9BL (Stadium) on January 5 2013 at 12:30pm (the Prize).
11. The Winning Participant and their guest will be responsible for their travel arrangements and any related expenses including (but not limited to) insurance, food and drink.
12. There are two (2) tickets available in total in the home end. Stadium security reserves the right to refuse entry to anyone wearing opposition shirts or colours.
13. The 1 x Winning Participant and their guest must be free and available on January 5 2013 to attend The FA Cup Third Round match between Brighton & Hove Albion and Newcastle United at The American Express Community Stadium.
14. The Winning Participant will receive their tickets by Royal Mail special delivery no later than 12pm on Friday January 4 2013.
15. The Prize Provider and Haymarket Media Group Ltd. reserve the right to substitute the prize for another prize of equal value.
16. The Prize is event and date specific must be accepted as offered and is not transferable. No cash alternative will be offered in whole or part.
17. The 1 x Winning Participant and their guest must all be over 18 years of age.
18. The 1 x Winning Participant will be informed of their win by the Promoter via the email address provided in their Entry by 3pm on December 21 2012.
19. Each Winning Participant must confirm (via email) by 3pm on December 22 2012 that they and their chosen guests (including the names of such guest) can attend the match and have read, understood and can comply with these Terms and Conditions. If the Promoter does not receive such a confirmation email from the Winning Participant by 3pm on December 22 2012, the Promoter will use the telephone number submitted on entry a maximum of three times to attempt to contact the Winner. Failing that, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel the Winning Participant’s entitlement to the Prize and re-allocate the Prize to another participant.
20. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability, for any injury sustained, loss, or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; or any tax liability incurred by any participant.
21. The Promoter will not be liable for any loss, damage or injury sustained as a result of or in connection with the Competition or the Prize (in contract, negligence or otherwise) where:
(a) There is no breach of a legal duty of care owed to the participant.
(b) The loss or damage is not a reasonably foreseeable result of any such breach.
(c) Any loss or damage or increase in loss or damage results from a breach by the participant of these terms and conditions or to the extent that the entrant has failed to mitigate such loss or damage.
(d) Any loss or damage or increase in loss or damage results from business losses, and/or losses to non-consumers and any other third party.
Nothing in these terms and conditions excludes or limits the Promoter's liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or for death or personal injury caused by the Promoter’s negligence.
22. For further details in relation to the Competition or for the details of the winner (within three months of the end of the Competition Period), please contact Ollie Stretton at Haymarket Media Group Ltd. ,Teddington Studios, Broom Road, Teddington, Middlesex, TW11 9BE / Ollie.Stretton@haymarket.com).
23. The Promoter will not be held liable to any participants or Winning Participants or winning participants for any fraud committed by any third party nor in an event beyond its control.
24. Participants agree that their personal information will be used for the purposes of administering the Competition and in connection with any advertising mentioned in these terms and conditions. Please note that in processing the information in this way the Promoter may disclose the information to other companies in its group or to third parties employed by the Promoter. Participants should contact Mischief PR if they do not want the Promoter to hold personal data for this purpose.
25. Winning Participants hereby consent to participate in any reasonable publicity accompanying and resulting from the Competition (including but not limited to inclusion on the Budweiser UK Facebook page as part of a wall post) required on behalf of the Promoter and Prize Provider if so requested at no further recompense.
26. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of the Terms and Conditions or incorrect, illegible, fraudulent or other invalid or improper information has been provided, the Promoter may at its sole discretion refuse to process an entry or fulfill any prize award.
27. The Promoter reserves the right to amend, alter or withdraw the Competition as necessary due to exceptional circumstances outside their reasonable control and to substitute the prize or vouchers with ones of equivalent or greater value.
28. The Promoter's decision will be final in all circumstances and no correspondence will be entered into.
29. The Promoter reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to verify all winners and guests, including but not limited to, proof of identity and/or age, as required, and to withdraw Prize entitlement where there is, or the Promoter has reason to believe there is, or has been, a breach of these Terms & Conditions or the spirit of the Promotion has been compromised.
30. In the event of any conflict between these terms and conditions or any other terms and conditions or rules, these terms and conditions shall prevail.
31. These Terms and Conditions are subject to the Laws of England and Wales and to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Central defender fit enough to play in the Champions League final at Wembley
Bayern Munich unfazed by the need to be more clinical in attack against Borussia Dortmund
Ruud Gullit believes Bayern Munich are in for a shock when they take on Borussia Dortmund
Napoli president denies reports that he has named Rafael Benitez as club's new manager
Ten years on, the legends speak to FFT
Your questions answered by an A to Z of legends
75% of all TV is Bale
On the road to ruin
Nike CR7 IX for you
FourFourTwo is brought to you by Haymarket Consumer Media & FourFourTwo is part of Haymarket Sport
| International Licensing | © Haymarket Media Group 2010