Chelsea playmaker Eden Hazard's three-match ban for kicking a ballboy will not be extended, the Football Association (FA) said on Thursday.
Hazard was charged by the FA following his bizarre sending off for violent conduct in the second leg of Chelsea's League Cup semi-final defeat by Swansea City last week.
The Belgian international kicked the teenager while trying to get the ball as the ballboy laid on top of it.
Hazard received an automatic three-match ban for his 78th-minute red card but faced the possibility of a longer suspension.
"Following a hearing earlier today, an independent regulatory commission was of the opinion the existing three-match sanction for this offence was sufficient," the FA said in a statement.
Pardew to report to returning ex-manager
Sub scores to make it three World Cups in a row
Three-year jail sentence a possibility
Principality project faces legal wrangles over exceptional circumstances
Who would you rather have playing for your club?
12 months out, the stars look to the World Cup
Your questions answered by an A to Z of legends
75% of all TV is Bale
On the road to ruin
Adidas Nitrocharge for you
FourFourTwo is brought to you by Haymarket Consumer Media & FourFourTwo is part of Haymarket Sport
| International Licensing | © Haymarket Media Group 2010