Terms and conditions for FourFourTwo.com competition to win tickets to
the FA Cup Semi-Final between Liverpool and Everton at Wembley Stadium on Saturday April 14 2012.
WIN: FA Cup Semi-Final tickets to Liverpool v Everton at Wembley Stadium
1. The Competition is organised by InBev UK Limited (Company
number: 3982132), Porter Tun House, 500 Capability Green, Luton,
Bedfordshire, LU1 3LS (the “Promoter”).
2. This Competition is open to all persons aged 18 or over
resident in the UK, excluding the employees of Haymarket Publishers Ltd,
the Promoter or their immediate families, associated agents, or anyone
associated with the administration of this Competition.
3. The competition closes at 12pm on April 12 2012 (the “Competition Period”).
4. One entry per person throughout the Competition Period.
5. To enter the competition and be in with a chance of winning
the Prizes, participants should answer the following competition
question: How many times has Kenny Dalglish won the FA Cup in his managerial career? a) Once b) Twice c) Four times (the
“Competition Question”) on FourFourTwo.com within the Competition Period.
6. Participants should follow instructions on the competition
mechanic provided on FourFourTwo.com, including age, postal address,
telephone number and choice of game by the end of the Competition Period
7. 1 x participant will be picked at random by an independent adjudicator (the “Winning Participant”). No responsibility will be accepted for any entry that is incomplete or does not comply with these Terms and Conditions in any way.
8. By entering this Competition, all participants will be
deemed to have read and understood these Terms and Conditions and be
bound by them and the requirements in any other promotional material.
9. The Promoter will take all reasonable steps to avoid disappointing participants.
10. The 1 x Winning Participant will receive a prize
consisting of four tickets to Liverpool v Everton at Wembley Stadium, London, HA9 0WS on April 14 2012 (the “Prize”). The Winning Participant and
guest will be responsible for their travel arrangements and any related
expenses including (but not limited to) insurance, food and drink.
11. As the Promoter cannot guarantee what section of Wembley Stadium the tickets will be in fans will not be allowed into the stadium if they are wearing any team colours, shirts or other dress
12. There are four tickets available in total.
13. The 1 x Winning Participant must be free and available on April 14 2012 to attend the FA Cup Semi-Final match.
14. The Winning Participant will have their tickets posted to them in advance of the match. Tickets will be sent from Budweiser by Royal Mail special delivery to arrive at the address provided in the Entry by April 13 2012. Please inform the Promoter if the Prize has not arrived by 11am on April 13 2012. The Promoter will not take any responsibility for Prizes which have not arrived in these timelines unless they have been informed by this date that the Prize has not arrived. The Winning Participant must accept responsibility for arranging re-delivery or collection of their Prize if there is no recipient available when delivery takes place.
15. Haymarket Publishing and the Promoter reserve the right to substitute the prize for another prize of equal value.
16. The final Prize must be accepted as offered and is not transferable. No cash alternative will be offered in whole or part.
17. The 1 x Winning Participant will be informed by the
Promoter via the email address provided in their Entry by 2pm on April 12 2012.
18. The 1 x Winning Participant must confirm (via return
email to Budweiser@mischiefpr.com) by 9am on April 13 2012 that they
and their chosen guests can attend the match and have read, understood
and can comply with these Terms and Conditions. If the Promoter does not
receive such a confirmation email from the Winning Participant by 9am
on April 13 2012, it reserves the right to cancel the Winning
Participant’s entitlement to the Prize and re-allocate the Prize to
19. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law,
the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all
liability, for any injury sustained, loss, or damage (including loss of
opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential,
arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to,
where arising out of the following: any theft, unauthorised access or
third party interference; or any tax liability incurred by any
20. The Promoter will not be liable for any loss, damage or
injury sustained as a result of or in connection with the Competition or
the Prize (in contract, negligence or otherwise) where:
(a) there is no breach of a legal duty of care owed to the participant
(b) the loss or damage is not a reasonably foreseeable result of any such breach; or
(c) any loss or damage or increase in loss or damage results from a
breach by the participant of these terms and conditions or to the extent
that the entrant has failed to mitigate such loss or damage; and
(d) any loss or damage or increase in loss or damage results from
business losses, and/or losses to non-consumers and any other third
Nothing in these terms and conditions excludes or limits the
Promoter's liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or for death or
personal injury caused by the Promoter’s negligence.
21. For further details in relation to the Competition, please
contact Matt Pynn, Mischief PR, 60 Great Portland
Street, London, W1W 7RT, 020 3128 6600, Budweiser@mischiefpr.com.
22. The Promoter will not be held liable to any participants
or Winning Participants or winning participants for any fraud committed
by any third party nor in an event beyond its control.
23. Participants agree that their personal information will be
used for the purposes of administering the Competition and in
connection with any advertising mentioned in these terms and conditions.
Please note that in processing the information in this way the Promoter
may disclose the information to other companies in its group or to
third parties employed by the Promoter. Participants should contact
Mischief PR if they do not want the Promoter to hold personal data for
24. Winning Participants hereby consent to participate in any
reasonable publicity accompanying and resulting from the Competition
required on behalf of the Promoter if so requested.
25. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a
breach of the Terms and Conditions or incorrect, illegible, fraudulent
or other invalid or improper information has been provided, the Promoter
may at its sole discretion refuse to process an entry or fulfill any
26. The Promoter reserves the right to amend, alter or
withdraw the Competition as necessary due to exceptional circumstances
outside their reasonable control and to substitute the prize or vouchers
with ones of equivalent or greater value.
27. The Promoters decision will be final in all circumstances and no correspondence will be entered into.
28. These Terms and Conditions are subject to the Laws of
England and Wales and to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English
© 2012 InBev UK Limited, all rights reserved. Please drink responsibly www.drinkaware.co.uk
Spurs miss out on Champions League again despite highest Premier League points tally
Champions closer to matching Real Madrid's La Liga record of 100 points with 2-1 win
AC Milan score twice in last six minutes to beat relegated Siena 2-1 to finish third
Carlo Ancelotti informs PSG officials that he wants to leave at the end of the season
Ten years on, the legends speak to FFT
Your questions answered by an A to Z of legends
He's here, he's there, he's...
The cost of Premier League away travel
Nike CR7 IX for you
FourFourTwo is brought to you by Haymarket Consumer Media & FourFourTwo is part of Haymarket Sport
| International Licensing | © Haymarket Media Group 2010