Terms and conditions for FourFourTwo.com competition to win
flights, accommodation and tickets to England v Sweden at the 2012
European Championships in Kiev, Ukraine.
WIN: Tickets to England v Sweden
•This Prize Draw is open to consumers aged 16 (sixteen) years or over who are residents of Great Britain (England, Scotland and Wales), the Isle of Man or the Channel Islands only, excluding employees and their immediate families of Coca-Cola Great Britain (“CCGB”), Coca-Cola Enterprises Limited (“CCE”), agents of CCGB and CCE and anyone else professionally connected with the promotion and their immediate families. Under 18 year olds will need a parent or guardian to accompany them to the Ukraine. This promotion excludes anyone that is subject to a Football Banning Order.
•Winners and guests will be required to sign a participation agreement form providing their name and address and other details to enable the Promoter to verify their prize entitlement as a precondition for participating in the prize they have won. For winners and guests under 18 years, this form must also be signed by their parent or legal guardian. It is the responsibility of the winner (or the winner’s parent or legal guardian where the winner is under 18 years) to ensure that they and their guests sign and return their participation agreement forms. Failure to return signed participation agreement forms may result in the winner and/or guests forfeiting their prize.
The prize consists of the following [package based on 2 adults]:
• Flight details will be confirmed with the winner upon receipt of passport details for all parties travelling.
• Transport will include the following transfers:
• Day 1 (pre-match day): Airport – Hotel – Dinner – Hotel
• It is the winner’s responsibility to get to the outgoing airport at their own expense and organisation.
• Day 2 (Match Day): Hotel – Sightseeing – Pre-Match Dinner – Stadium – Hotel
• Day 3: Hotel – Airport
• Two night’s accommodation at least a 3 star hotel in Kiev for 2 people sharing a twin or double room including breakfast for 2 people. Specified accommodation is subject to availability at time of booking. Details of accommodation will be provided to the winner upon receipt of passport details. We will not be able to offer any alternatives due to limited hotel availability.
• Breakfast, lunch and dinner will be included throughout the trip. Other sustenance will be at the winner’s expense.
• Two tickets to see the UEFA EURO 2012 Sweden v England game on Friday 15th June 2012.
• Trip must be taken on dates specified: Flying out on Thursday 14/06/12 and returning on Saturday 16/06/12.
• Travel insurance will be at the winner’s expense.
• The winners must have access to a personal email account.
• Anyone going on the trip must hold a UK passport which is valid for at least 6 months after the date of the travel.
• You need to ensure that you meet all entry criteria to visit the Ukraine. It is your responsibility to find out if you need any special visas or travel documents to enter the Ukraine.
Terms and conditions
• No spending money is included in the prize.
• It is the responsibility of the winner and guest to cover all other costs and expenses and to ensure they have all necessary compliance with all travel and health requirements for entry to Ukraine.
• The winners agree to take part in any reasonable publicity without further recompense.
• No cash or other alternative prizes are available, except that in the event of circumstances outside of its control the Promoter reserves the right to substitute similar alternatives of equal or greater value. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the promoter, the first prize will only be available to the winners in person.
• The Promoter reserves the right to amend, alter or withdraw the Prize Draw as necessary due to exceptional circumstances outside its reasonable control.
• Participants are required to supply complete and accurate personal details. In the case of incomplete or incorrect details being provided, or the Promoter being unable to contact the first prize winners within seven days, the Promoter reserves the right to award the first prize to a reserve selected at the same time as the original.
• To the fullest extent allowed by law, the Promoter accepts no responsibility for any loss which is not foreseeable or arises as a result of the use of the prize.
• The names and counties of the winners will be available on request by sending a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: 'Coca-Cola' Win tickets to Sweden v England, Aimia, 80 Strand, London, WC2R 0NN within three months of the closing date.
• The Promoter’s decision regarding all promotional matters is final and binding.
Dutch players imprisoned for shocking death
One more season, but then...
Malaga man maintains Manchester/Madrid mania
Maracana applauds deep-lying playmaker
Who would you rather have playing for your club?
12 months out, the stars look to the World Cup
Your questions answered by an A to Z of legends
75% of all TV is Bale
On the road to ruin
Adidas Nitrocharge for you
FourFourTwo is brought to you by Haymarket Consumer Media & FourFourTwo is part of Haymarket Sport
| International Licensing | © Haymarket Media Group 2010