Line up in a charity game with Football Aid
We've all dreamed it: seeing your personalised shirt hanging up in the dressing room, walking down the tunnel to the sound of a cheering crowd before stepping out onto the hallowed turf of your favourite club.
Since forming in 2001, charity initiative Football Aid has allowed over 13,000 fans the chance to do just that and FourFourTwo has a spot to give away in the next round of fixtures across England and Scotland.
The matches have been supported by a host of legends. Denis Law (Football Aid Patron), Danny McGrain (Football Aid Vice Patron), Pat Nevin, Bryan Robson, John Barnes, Neil Lennon, Ally McCoist, Peter Beardsley, Ricky Villa, Graeme Le Saux, Denis Irwin, Gary McAllister, Gary Mabbutt and Ossie Ardiles have all played in or managed teams in the UK in recent years.
The Football Aid matches have so far raised £1.89m, which has been paid out or designated as payable to a variety of charities. The unique concept was the brainchild of businessman and Football Aid chairman Craig Paterson and funds raised from this year¹s events will benefit the work of charitable projects nominated by partner clubs, as well as projects nominated by Football Aid's parent charity Field of Dreams.
To have a chance of winning this fantastic prize, simply name the stadiums below, which are the homes of participating clubs in this year's Football Aid.
- Entries close 11:59pm, April 2 2013.
- In accordance with FA regulations on single-sex games, entrants must be male and 18 years or over.
- Prize is a 45-minute position in a 90-minute charity match at one of Football Aid's participating clubs.
- Clubs who have 2013 games available: Arsenal, Aston Villa, Birmingham, Blackburn, Bolton, Celtic, Crystal Palace, Derby, Everton, Hearts, Leicester, Liverpool, Man United, Newcastle, Norwich, Nott'm Forest, QPR, Rangers, Reading, Sheff United, Sheff Wed, Stoke, Spurs, West Brom, West Ham and Wolves.
- Scotland and Wales international matches are also scheduled for 2013.
- See footballaid.com for the latest details of participating clubs.
- If one of your chosen clubs doesn't host a game in 2013, or if there are no positions available, Football Aid reserves the right to offer the winner a position at an alternative game.
WORLD OF FOOTBALL BLOGS
FourFourTwo is brought to you by Haymarket Consumer Media & FourFourTwo is part of Haymarket Sport
| International Licensing | © Haymarket Media Group 2010