Barcelona fear hamstring tear for injured Dembele
Barcelona boss Ernesto Valverde has confirmed Ousmane Dembele is set to miss time with what could be a significant hamstring injury.

Ernesto Valverde says Barcelona suspect star signing Ousmane Dembele suffered a torn hamstring against Getafe.
Dembele had to be withdrawn in the first half of his side's dramatic 2-1 victory on Saturday, leaving the field after sustaining the problem while attempting a back-heel near the corner flag when the match was still goalless.
Barca confirmed during the game that the 20-year-old had suffered the problem in his left hamstring during what was his full LaLiga debut and would undergo tests to determine the severity of his injury.
And Valverde fears it is a muscle tear, although he will wait until he has a definite diagnosis before speculating over how long Dembele will be out.
"He is going to have to spend some time on the sidelines," Valverde told reporters after the match.
"It is a muscle problem. We think it is a tear, but we will do more tests on Sunday.
"It is a shame because he was just getting up to scratch with the team's dynamic. We hope he won't be out for a long time."
Get FourFourTwo Newsletter
The best features, fun and footballing quizzes, straight to your inbox every week.
Barca, who have won all four of their LaLiga matches to start the new season, have clashes against Eibar, Girona, Sporting CP and Las Palmas before the next international break, after which they are away to Atletico Madrid on October 14.
Signed for an initial €105million, ex-Borussia Dortmund winger Dembele had made his first Barca start against Juventus in the Champions League on Tuesday, having come on as a substitute at home to Espanyol last week, his first game in the club's colours.

‘I joined Salford, initially on loan, from Derby U21s – I may be the only manager who’s ever gone out on loan! I loved the history and where the club came from’: Football League boss recalls bizarre managerial move in 2021

'They said I fought with Mario Balotelli at Swansea and against Sunderland. That shocked me. My lawyers called me about this, and it was the first I knew about it. It upset me, and I feel sorry for Mario.' Yaya Toure clears up Manchester City fight talk